Presentations/Attendance at professional meetings:
- Improving DSSC performance by using TiO2 nanoparticle compact layer and nanotubes, Conference on Basic and Applied Sciences, School of Pure and Applied Sciences, Kenyatta University, 16th – 18th November 2022.
- PhD poster presentation, Characterization and efficiency improvement studies of TiO2 based dye-sensitized solar cells, 11th Hope Meeting with Nobel Laureates Okinawa, JAPAN, 4 - 8th March 2019.
- Presented my Ph.D work in SPAS Conference held on 23rd – 24th August 2018 at KUCC, Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- Musila N. M., Munji M. K. and Simiyu J., (2013). “Characterization of TiO2 based dye-sensitized solar cell prepared by screen printing method” Paper presented on the 1st Young Scientist Material Science and Solar Energy Network for Eastern and Southern Africa (MSSSEESA) Conference on Material Science and Solar Cell Technology, Nairobi, Kenya, November 28 – 29th, 2013.
- ANSOLE Mini-Symposium in Kenya (AMSK-2013), University of Nairobi, Kenya May 9th, 2013.
- Sylvester Makumi, Daniel Bem, Nicholas Musila, Cameron Foss and Zlatan Aksamija (2023). In-plane thermoelectric properties of graphene/xBN/graphene van der Waals heterostructures, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 35 155701. DOI 10.1088/1361-648X/acb89e
- Musila N., Munji M., Simiyu J., Masika E. and Nyenge R., (2018). Optical Properties and Analysis of OJL Model’s Electronic inter-band Transition Parameters of TiO2 Films, Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, 4(7):3001-3012.
- Musila N., Munji M., Simiyu J., Masika E. and Nyenge R., (2018). Effect of TiO2 Compact Layer on DSSC Performance, Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, 4(9):5001-5008.
- Musila N., Munji M., Simiyu J., Masika E., Nyenge R. and Kineene M., (2018). Characteristics of TiO2 Compact Layer prepared for DSSC application, Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, 4(10):3006-3012.