- 2017- Jacinter A. Amadi. Sensitivity of vegetation to climate variability and its implications for malaria risk in Baringo, Kenya. A paper presented at the African Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Cape Town, South Africa.
- 2011 - Amadi, J., Mwangi, B. and Gichuki, J.W. Diversity, Abundance and Distribution of Macroinvertebrate in two rivers in Lake Victoria basin: Awach-seme and Kisian. In Oguge, N.O., Omollo, E.J. and Lumosi, C. eds. 2011. Climate Change and Natural Resource use in Eastern Africa: Impacts, Adaptation and Mitigation. Proceedings of the 3rd scientific conference of the Ecological Society for Eastern Africa, Regal Press, Nairobi, Kenya
- Omambia Levy, Amadi Jacinter, Wabuyele Emily, Onyambu Meshack, Orwa Jennifer, Mwafaida Joseph, Magu Martin, Wagara Isabel and Kirira Peter (2023). Diversity and utilization of medicinal plants used in managing respiratory illnesses in Migori County, Kenya. Journal of Medicinal plants Stidies, 11:4(115-121). DOI: https://doi.org/10.22271/plants.2023.v11.i4b.1577
- Jacinter A. Amadi, Daniel O. Olago, George O. Ong’amo, Silas O. Oriaso, Isaac K. Nyamongo, Benson B. A. Estambale. 2018. “We don’t want our clothes to smell smoke”: Changing malaria control practices and opportunities for integrated community-based management in Baringo, Kenya. BMC Public Health, 18:609. doi.org/10.1186/s12889-018-5513-7
- Jacinter A. Amadi, George O. Ong’amo, Daniel O. Olago, Silas O. Oriaso, Isaac K. Nyamongo, Benson B. A. Estambale. (2018). Mapping the potential Anopheles gambiae s.l. larval distribution using remotely sensed climatic and environmental variables in Baringo, Kenya. Medical and Veterinary Entomology. doi: 10.1111/mve.12312
- Jacinter A. Amadi, Daniel O. Olago, George O. Ong’amo, Silas O. Oriaso, Mark Nanyingi, Isaac K. Nyamongo, Benson B. A. Estambale (2018). Sensitivity of vegetation to climate variability and its implications for malaria risk in Baringo, Kenya. PLOS ONE
- Mwangi, B., Ombogo, M., Amadi, J., Baker, N. and Mugalu, D. (2012). Fish species composition and diversity of small riverine ecosystems in the Lake Victoria basin, Kenya. International journal of science and technology, 2:9
- 2018- ICIPE, Mbita- Mapping the potential Anopheles gambiae s.l. larval distribution using remotely sensed climatic and environmental variables in Baringo, Kenya.
- 2012, Nairobi - Effects of weir installation on water quality and macroinvertebrate community structure of two rivers in Lake Victoria Basin, Kenya.
- 2010, Nairobi - Diversity, Abundance and Distribution of Macroinvertebrate in two rivers in Lake Victoria Basin: Awach seme and Kisian
- November, 2022, Kenyatta University Conference on Basic and Applied Sciences. Theme: Embracing Science and Technology for resilience and Transformation.
- EAI 4th International Conference on Innovation and Interdisciplinary solutions for underserved areas, Online 12-13th April 2021. Theme: Nature based solutions, gender equity and interconnectivity for climate resilience in Africa.
- Kenyatta University Biennial Research and Innovation Conference, June 2019
- Patent drafting, Chandaria Business and Innovation Centre, KU, March 2019
- Vector Ecology and Disease Workshop, Mbita, Kenya, August 2018
- Seminar, Monitoring Aquatic resources and Risks in Kenya’s largest river basin (MARRK), July 2023
- Webinar, Impact of Science and biotechnology in times of pandemic, NACOSTI, February, 2022
- Webinar, Green Economy and Sustainability, UNESCO-Chair Hedges, October 2021
- Webinar, COP-26: African Negotiations and East African Priorities, ICPAC, October 2021
- Webinar, Climate Change, Migration and displacement in Eastern Africa, ICPAC, January 2021
- Internationalization of research and resource mobilization, Kenyatta Univesity, November 2019
- Corporate Social Responsibility to Green business, Strathmore University, October, 2019
Affiliation of Professional Bodies
- East African Wildlife Society
- Ecological Society for Eastern Africa
- African Youth Initiative on Climate Change