Mr. Harun Ndegwa Mbauni
- 17th – 20th June 2019. The Third Kenyatta University International Mathematics Conference. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
Dec 2016 – Up-to-Date: Assistant Lecturer – Kenyatta University
Teaching Actuarial Science, Conducting Research in Actuarial Science.
Jan 2016 – Nov 2016: Part-time Lecturer – Kenyatta University
Tutored Pension Mathematics, Investment and Asset management I and II, Models in Actuarial Mathematics, Actuarial Mathematics II and Principles of Financial Management.
April 2015 – April 2016: Part-time Lecturer – Karatina University
Tutored Principles of Economics 1, Business Finance, Principles of Economics II and Life Contingencies 1.
Jan 2015 – Dec 2015: Part-time Lecturer – South Eastern Kenya University
Tutored Risk Mathematics, Mathematics of Demography and Graduation, Linear Models & Forecasting and Actuarial Mathematics I and II.
March 2013 – Feb 2014: Business Sales Analyst - Safaricom Limited.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consolidated performance trackers for all team members (Target Market Line & Pipeline Management).
- Tracked Line of Business events and roadmaps and reported on outcomes.
- Maintained an expenditure template for sales activities.
- Timely submission of weekly reports (i.e. Sales Performance Analysis & Management Report).
- Prepared other Reports required by management when need arose. E.g Business Reviews, Budget Reports for a new financial year, General Manager Review, CEO Reviews.
- Collated, analyzed and interpreted sales performance data for use in managerial decision making.
- Validated the integrity of the performance data with the respective sector heads and documented reasons for any positive or adverse variances.
Jan 2013 – Apr 2013
- Part-time lecturer at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (Nairobi Campus). Tutored Operations Research I.
May, 2010 – July, 2010
- Internship at National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF)
- Analyzed data for over 600 hospitals. Wrote reports in relation to performance of the hospitals. The reports were forwarded to the ministry of health for decision making.
2011 – 2013: University of Nairobi.
Master of Science degree in Actuarial Science.
2006 – 2010: Maseno University.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Actuarial Science with Information Technology on 10th December 2010. First Class Honors.
2005 – 2006: Kenya School of Monetary Studies.
Attained a Diploma from the Institute for the Management of Information Technology (IMIS) London.
2000 – 2004: Upper Hill School – Nairobi.
Awarded a KCSE Certificate.
Licentiate at The Professional Association for IS Professionals